Friday 19 September 2014

Introduction to Media - Edit decision list

Bonjour,

Here is my very last post about my introduction to media, it is going to tell everyone what clips we removed and what we edited.
So we started to edit our film on final cut pro X which was the first time we had every used this software, it was challenging at first but it was pretty simple once we started.
We filmed twice and the first time we had deleted and not incorporated into the final film as it didn't have the film we liked and the shots needed for the task.
So the second filming we removed the:
  • 1st shot - As it was a blank video with audio of Georgia saying 'Where's the picture?, oww the shutters on!'
  • 3rd Shot - As the tripod didn't move quick enough for me to pan the lecture theatre so completely cropped out the actors.
Other than than this we kept all the other shots and only edited them to make them to our taste

Thanks for reading my introduction blogs and that is it with the first part of my AS media studies.
Next week I will start my AS Coursework and begin to blog about our adventures then
Thanks  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment